Streetteam members STAN
WANTED: STREETTEAM MEMBERS
As a part of our street team, you go out on the streets several times a year to bring our projects to the attention of students. The one time you give presentations about who we are, the other time you distribute StuDay posters all around the city and the next time you hand out our Student Guides on different campuses. Lots of variation is guaranteed when you work with us as a volunteer!
We understand that studying is more than going to class and passing your exams. We understand that your time as a student is the best time to experiment in life. That’s why we let you grow, thrive, fall and get up again, go on a journey and return with new insights. Because we have no doubt that you, as a student in Antwerp, have the potential to accomplish so much more than you might think. We are here for you during this important time in your life. Come work, study and toast with us to another amazing academic year and to learning new things. And do you have any suggestions? Mail us. Because together we will make your student period unforgettable.
What do you do?
As a member of the street team you bring STAN and his projects to the campuses and to your fellow students:
- You are a jack-off-all-trades, from inspirational advertiser to handyman, you are scared of nothing and you love to try new things.
- You are familiar with STAN and his projects or willing to learn all about it.
- You are enthusiastic.
- You can talk to anyone.
What do we expect from you?
- You communicate smoothly.
- You are someone we can count on, someone who wants to make an effort for STAN.
- You are flexible: it ain’t over till it’s over!
What are the terms?
- You are at least 18 years old (at least on the last day of the registration period).
- You are enrolled as a regular student at an Antwerp university this academic year (2020 – 2021). You can submit a copy of your student card (front and back) or a proof of registration.
What to expect from us?
- A nice extra income in an even nicer work environment.
- A contract with a compensation for volunteers (an advantage of this compensation is that you can combine this work with a student job, since the hours do not count for your quota of 475 hours).
- If you are interested in different voluntary functions you will be included in our group of volunteers, so we can contact you all year round for different jobs. Take a look at for example the job openings for city guides, hosts for STUDY360, event workers, …!
- You will be working at GATE15, Kleine Kauwenberg 15, 2000 Antwerp. During some projects you will be working at different locations around the city (Spoor Oost, Zuiderpershuis, STUDY360 locations, …)
How to apply?
Send a motivational letter, CV and name the different voluntary jobs in which you are interested in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pop by our house GATE15, Kleine Kauwenberg 15, 2000 Antwerp or call us: 03 292 31 70.