STUDY360 is back!
It’s the most exciting time of the year again! From Monday 6th of December 2021 until Friday 6th of February 2022, Antwerp students are able to study safely at one of our 14 unique locations spread throughout Antwerp. Want to enjoy the view at MAS or explore on of our new additions Plenty of choice! Together with your help we’ll make this a spectular and most of all safe edition. Read more below to discover how!
Creating a Covid-19 proof STUDY360 is something we do together: the location partners organise their respective location following strict measures, and we’re also counting on you in order to make this edition run safely. That’s why we ask you to strictly follow the corona measures at your study spot, during breaks, but also in public places surrounding the study location.
Make sure to read the rules and tips that apply during this corona proof STUDY360-edition before you make your way to one of the locations.
The need for a study space is very large this year. Please do understand that during this edition, the amount of spots will be limited compared to other – Covid19 free – editions.
Before you leave:
- Sign up through our website. This is mandatory!
- Check the website first to know which locations are open and if there’s space available at your favourite location. This way, we are preventing waiting lines at the location.
- Check the opening hours: some locations are open from 9h ‘till 22h, but the opening hours vary per location.
- Make sure you have your check-in code at hand. You received this via e-mail.
- Study at the same location as much as possible. This way, we keep the risk of covid infections low.
- Bring your own water bottle. Due to sustainability and safety during this Covid19-crisis, we kindly ask you to bring your own water to get through your day at the location.
- Bring a sweater! There will be fresh air flowing through the locations regurlarly.
When you’re at the location:
- Once you arrive on location: make sure you check in and especially you check out when you leave. Only then other students can see whether there is a study spot left.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory. You’re allowed to put off your mask at your study space, unless it’s stated otherwise.
- Wash your hands before you start studying, after every visit to the bathroom and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Keep a distance of 1,5 meter from others.
- Avoid contact with personal objects from others. Do not touch objects or documents from other people if not necessary.
- Disinfect your study place when leaving with the products provided at the study place.
- At the public domain (outside) it is advised to limit your contacts to a maximum of 4 people. With this in mind, please keep your distance from fellow students who are not part of your inner circle.
What should you do when feeling sick?
- Check in with your doctor if you feel sick and stay home. In need of a doctor? Check out these doctors, who are available for all (international) students in Antwerp.
- If you got sick after you have studied at one of our locations, please call our emergency number immediately: +32 489 91 56 60. If we know when and where you studied before you got sick, we can get in touch with students that were at that location at that time as well.
Stay healthy and good luck with the exams!