Safe and Covid19-proof studying with STUDY360
Met veel blijdschap kunnen we melden dat STUDY360 in een coronaproof jasje vervroegd van start zal gaan deze periode. We merken dat veel studenten nood hebben aan een plekje om veilig te studeren tijdens deze coronacrisis en daarom zal STUDY360 doorgaan van maandag 23 november tot en met donderdag 28 januari: de langste STUDY360-periode ooit!
Creating a Covid19 proof STUDY360 is something we do together: the location partners organise their respective location following strict measures, and we’re also counting on you in order to make this edition run safely. That’ s why we ask you to strictly follow the corona measures at your study spot, during breaks, but also in public places surrounding the study location. Wanna read all the rules? Scroll down.
Make sure to read the rules and tips that apply during this corona proof STUDY360-edition before you make your way to one of the locations.
The need for a study space is apparently very large. That’s why STAN is doing everything they can to offer as many study spaces as possible. Please do understand that during this edition, the amount of spots will be limited compared to other – Covid19 free – editions.
Stay healthy and good luck with your exams!
The rules at a glance:
Before you leave:
- Check the website first to know which locations are open and if there’s space available at your favourite location. This we, we are preventing waiting lines at the location.
- Check the opening hours: some locations are open from 9h ‘till 22h, but the opening hours vary per location.
- Make sure you have your check-in code at hand. You received this via e-mail.
- Bring your own water bottle. Due to sustainability and safety during this Covid19-crisis, we kindly ask you to bring your own water to get through your day at the location.
- Bring a sweater! There will be fresh air flowing through the locations regurlarly.
When you’re at the location:
- Once you arrive on location: make sure you check in and especially you check out when you leave. Only then other students can see whether there is a study spot left.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory. You’re allowed to put off your mask at your study space, unless it’s stated otherwise.
- Wash your hands before you start studying, after every visit to the bathroom and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose.
- Keep a distance of 1,5 meter from others.
- Avoid contact with personal objects from others. Do not touch objects or documents from other people if not necessary.
- Disinfect your study place when leaving with the products provided at the study place.
- At the public domain (outside) you’re allowed to be together with maximum of 4 people. Always keep 1,5 meter distance to eachother if they’re not in your ‘bubble’. Please also remind yourself and others of this rule during breaks or when waiting for the location to open.
What should you do when feeling sick?
- Check in with your doctor if you feel sick and stay home.
- If you got sick after you have studied at one of our locations, please call our emergency number immediately: +32 489 91 56 60. If we know when and where you studied before you got sick, we can get in touch with students that were at that location at that time as well.